Let me show you what I'm working with.
Website Redesign (Spredfast.com - March 2016)
I led the redesign of Spredfast.com that launched on March 15, 2016. By far the most challenging and rewarding experience of my career, I developed the strategy, managed an internal team of one designer, one developer and three content producers, and also managed the relationship of our Drupal design and development vendor, Lullabot. I developed goals for each page, created content hierarchies, managed budgets and timelines, acted as 'Scrum Master' (pretty cool, huh?), and managed approvals from the executive team, including the CMO and CEO.
Goals and strategy for the site redesign focused on increasing conversion, creating content that better explained Spredfast's company and software, and moving users through the site. It was kind of a big deal. We made the biggest changes to the following pages (and applied a new design throughout the rest of the site):
Wanna see what Spredfast.com looked like before the redesign?
Marketing Content Creation (Spredfast/Snaptrends - 2014 to present)
I've never held the title 'content marketing manager,' yet I've spent most of my career developing all sorts of marketing content for different companies. In the world of B2B software, sales enablement and/or lead generating content is an absolute necessity, and often there are WAY more content requests than resources available to do the job. This situation gave me the opportunity to dip my toes in and discover something I really love: creating short- and long-form marketing content.
Here are some samples— eat 'em up.
- Snaptrends: Competitive kill sheet created as a sales enablement asset
- Spredfast: Brand two-pager created for top of the funnel sales opportunities, investors, and potential employees
- Spredfast: Social Campaign Checklist, a long-form content piece used for general lead generating, as well as a follow-up for prospects (our sales team said it was the most downloaded follow-up asset in Q3 2015, not too shabby)
Blog Writing (Spredfast/Barkley - 2011 to present)
You like blog posts? Good. Me too.
- Shake It Up: 7 Top Takeaways from #SocialShakeUp15
- 10 Tips for Coordinating Social Care During the Holidays
- #SMDay: Celebrate Connections Through Social Media
- How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Real-Time Marketing
- Best of 2015: A few of our favorite (social) things
- #KC Social Media Command Center: Diary of a FanatiKC
- How Brands Can Use Pinterest to Connect With Consumers
Indeed, I am one of those freaks who absolutely loves speaking in public. Perhaps a weird thing to have in a portfolio, but if you need someone to be an ambassador for your brand and present to groups of any size, I'm your gal.
Most recently, my friend and colleague Jaime Netzer and I presented at the #AustinContent Meetup. We talked about the Spredfast.com redesign and the key role content played in the process. I don't have a recording of it unfortunately, but believe me when I tell you that it was a lot of fun and I enjoyed every minute of it.